Scouting at Nummen Eränkävijät is a wonderful means of learning new things about nature, yourself, other people and your own living environment. Nummen Eränkävijät is the biggest local scouting group in Hämeenlinna city area providing scouting programme in all age sections. Scouting at Nummen Eränkävijät is all about doing things together: hiking, camping, practising first aid, making crafts and honing your woodcraft skills in the great outdoors.
Everyone is welcome to join Scouting at Nummen Eränkävijät. Anyone who is 7 years of age or older is free to join us and there is no maximum age limit. The essence of Scouting is engaging in a diverse assortment of activities together with others and interacting with a wide variety of people. Where you come from is not important. All you need is a willingness to get involved. In addition to our own events, Scouts hold large-scale events and camps. They provide an amazing opportunity to meet your peers from all over Finland and the world.Scouting is also an excellent hobby for adults, they can
– help in organizing camps and weekend trips to the wood
– help in leading groups or lead groups (normally once a week 1,5 hours)
– help with the support functions such as running the organization, cooking at the weekend trip, organizing activities for the leaders, participating in the community effort
– participate in big projects such as development projects or big camps
What do you get from scouting?
– possibility to do good
– possibility to support young people in their personal growth either working with them directly or indirectly by working in the support functions
– bunch of new friends and a community
– new experiences and wilderness skills
– support to work in their own role from peers, trainings and courses- possibility for self-development in the long run
All children from the age of 7, youngsters or adults can join Nummen Eränkävijät. Even families with smaller children can join our Family Scouting group to get familiar with Scouting. Children and youngsters with need for special support can join our Special Supported Scouting group.
For further informations, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org